JOYESSENCE REFLEXOLOGY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
is registered with
The REFLEXOLOGY REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF ONTARIO
RRCO sets the standard for Reflexology Practitioners across Canada. Our course meets and exceeds their established minimum standards.
As a graduate of our school you may join RRCO and become a
Registered Reflexology Practitioner (R.R.Pr.)
This is the only federally recognized designation in Canada.
* * * * *
You'll receive a certificate in Reflexology when you have completed the following:
- Reflexology Module 1 - 5 day in-class instruction (Guelph).
- Reflexology Module 2 - anatomy/physiology/pathology. Final exam for this module requires a pass mark of 70%.
- Written and practical examination identifying location of all reflexes of the feet.
- Practical examination involving taking a case history and performing a complete reflexology treatment.
- Completion of 50 case studies.
Numbers 3, 4 and 5 require a pass mark of 75%.
Click here for pricing.